New Music - The Octopus Project

I made a mistake in a post the other day when I said that The Octopus Project's brand new 3rd album, Hello, Avalanche, was released last week. Actually it came out yesterday. To celebrate (the release, not the mistake) Fanatic Promotions passed along 2 more fantastic mp3s to share. Each has struck me just as much as "I Saw The Bright Shinies", the first released mp3 and member of every self-made playlist I've put together since July. These 2 new tracks are just as vibrant - full of bright pop hooks, shimmering keys, and winding instrumental passages.


MP3 :: Bees Bein' Strugglin'
MP3 :: An Evening With Rthrtha
MP3 :: I Saw The Bright Shinies
(from Hello, Avalanche. Buy here)
-----------------------------------------

The Octopus Project is playing the High Line Ballroom in NYC tomorrow night (Thurs. 10/18)
-----------------------------------------

No comments: