[mp3] Ladyhawk - "S.T.H.D."

That new Ladyhawk album, Shots, has kind of snuck under my radar since its release earlier last month. I’m yet to hear the full album, but after hearing this newly released track I’m going to make it a priority. I was a big fan of the first single, “I Don’t Always Know What You’re Saying”, when it hit the web back in January. If you liked that earlier track you will no doubt get sweaty from “S.T.H.D.” too - it’s more of the same monster riffs, gruff vocals and pounded rhythms. There’s certainly nothing lady-like brimming out of these speakers - these hairy manly men sure know how to bring the R.O.C.K. Shots is available through the good folks at Jagjaguwar Records.

MP3 :: S.T.H.D.
MP3 :: I Don’t Always Know What You’re Saying
(from Shots. Buy here)
------------------------------------

Previously:

MP3 :: War
(from Fight For Anarchy EP. Buy here)

MP3 :: The Dugout
(from Ladyhawk. Buy here)
-------------------------------------

No comments: