[mp3] Cotton Jones - "Glorylight & Christie"


Page France’s rousing “Chariot”, the opener from 2006’s Hello, Dear Wind, was one of my favorite songs of the last decade. I can’t even tell you how much I love it - it‘s gone beyond just being a favorite and into the sort of sentimental place (for me and my wife) where very few songs ever go. Since disbanding Page France a few years ago, songwriter Michael Nau has focused his attention on his new project, Cotton Jones ("Basket Ride" having been recently abbreviated), who are preparing the release of their second album for Suicide Squeeze. Tall Hours In The Glowstream drops August 24, but you can preview the record below with “Glorylight And Christie”.

MP3 :: Glorylight And Christie
(from Tall Hours In The Glowstream. Info here)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: