[video] Magnolia Electric Co. - "Farewell Transmission"



I don’t know about you, but I’ve really enjoyed putting together “Jason Molina Week” for you here at PHW. I literally have not listened to a note from any other songwriter since Sunday evening - a head first dive into the artist‘s back catalog unlike any I‘ve done in a long time. Molina, with his practically limitless supply of great songs, was the perfect choice.

I think it’s very appropriate that the week comes to a close with what is undoubtedly my favorite Jason Molina-penned song. Sometime before the end of the year, just like everyone else with a music blog and the ability to type words, I’m going to put together a list of my favorite songs of the decade. “Farewell Transmission” will be very, very high on that list.

MP3 :: Farewell Transmission
(from Magnolia Electric Co. Buy here)

MP3 :: The Long Dark Blues
(from Magnolia Electric Co. demos. More info here)
---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: