[video] Wakey! Wakey! - "Light Outside"

Wakey!Wakey! - Light Outside from VsTheBrain on Vimeo.



“Light Outside” is from Wakey! Wakey!’s debut full length Everything I Wish I’d Said The Last Time I Saw You. That beautifully filmed video that’s playing up there was directed by its stars, Andrew & Carissa Gallo. Check out PHW’s recent interview with Wakey’s Mike Grubbs here.

Wakey! Wakey! are bringing their ever-impressive live show to The Bowery Ballroom on May 20 for a headlining show, so keep your eye out for ticket info on that (UPDATE - here ya go). Also, the band recently tackled Yeasayer’s “Ambling Alp” for a video feature over at Brooklyn Vegan. Check that out here.

Stream :: Various Everything I Wish I’d Said… tracks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: