[video] Antoine Dodson - "Bed Intruder Song"

I’m sorry if this is old news to you, but last week a friend of mine posted the above video on his Facebook page and I thought it was kind of hysterical – watched it a bunch of times and laughed my ass off over and over. I remember thinking that Antoine needs to be famous pronto. I mean, there’s reality television, and then there’s something like this that’s more real and better than any of it that sneaks onto some local news broadcast in Huntsville, AL.

Then earlier today my niece had the above “auto-tune” remix on her page, and, well, he might be on his way. Yes, it’s official. Auto-tune makes everything better, and Auto-Tune the News is onto something here. The story of Antoine Dodson has a happy ending – he’s an internet sensation, he has a t-shirt line, a friggin’ ringtone, and he’s back in business school:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: