New Music - Chris Mills

So, this little hobby of mine where I demonstate for the world that I have too much time on my hands has extended itself to the world of professional music journalism. I wrote my first non-blogspot published album review recently for Treble, which went up on their site on Friday. Yay for me, right?

The album I took a look at is Living In The Aftermath by Chris Mills. You can read here for my complete thoughts if you want to, but overall it’s mostly a pretty middling collection of socially conscious pop-folk songs that I had a mix of nice and not nice things to say about. The best song of the bunch is “Can’t Believe”, a genuinely affecting and beautiful acoustic ballad that closes the album with some much needed understatement.

MP3 :: Can’t Believe
(from Living In The Aftermath. Buy here)
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: