Summer Mix

Since it was a rather slow month for great new music I thought I’d forego the usual “Song of the Month” post and just put together a Summer Mix for you. I’m not into all that muxtape rubbish, and I’m too lazy to figure out how to set these up as a ZIP file, but I think these 15 tracks make a nice summery mix of some songs I’ve posted before, and some I haven’t gotten to. Enjoy…

MP3 :: Easy Does It - Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy
MP3 :: Walk Through A Cloud - The Donkeys
MP3 :: Cherry Tulips - Headlights
MP3 :: Collapsing At Your Doorstep - Air France
MP3 :: Feel The Love - Cut Copy
MP3 :: Lights Out - Santogold
MP3 :: Turn On Me - The Superfantastics
MP3 :: In The New Year - The Walkmen
MP3 :: Celebrate The Body Electric (It Came From An Angel) - Ponytail
MP3 :: Too Drunk To Dream - The Magnetic Fields
MP3 :: Do You Love Me? - The Explorer’s Club
MP3 :: I Woke Up Today - Port O’Brien
MP3 :: Main Street - Anders Elowsson
MP3 :: I’m Nobody Any Good - Bruce W. Derr
MP3 :: He Doesn’t Know Why - Fleet Foxes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.

Johayra F. said...

This playlist is wicked! Thanks!!