PHW Album of the Month - 3/08

Sorry about the lack of posts over the past few days (and the exceedingly short ones too). Been outta town over the weekend celebrating 3 years of knowing my favorite girlfriend ever. It was mostly all very romantic until I “accidentally” almost chopped off her arm in the car window as she was waving to her dad. She called me a wide variety of expletives as she screamed in pain. Ah, love.

Anyhow, hands down the PHW Album of the Month for March is Street Horrrsing by Fuck Buttons. Read my original post from last week here. The first listen knocked me on my ass, and since then it’s only gotten better. Quit being guitar snobs - this album rocks.

MP3 :: Bright Tomorrow
MP3 :: Sweet Love For Planet Earth
(from Street Horrrsing. Buy here)
--------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Wayne Massingham said...

Got my hands on the Fuck Buttons; am really liking it. Quite unsettling, but strangely hypnotic.