New Music - Eugene Francis Jnr

Besides being known to simultaneously rock an Indian headdress and a flippin’ awesome Captain America shield, I don’t really know anything about Eugene Francis Jnr. Usually I do a little bit of research for these posts. I actually kind of pride myself on it, but right now this guy’s mystery is where it’s at. I could recite some of the info from over at his myspace, but really, if you like the song, then you can go do that yourself.

And you should because this guy’s music has got it goin’ on. I’m feeling kinda lazy today. Check out “Poor Me”. It’s a damn near perfect slice of indie-pop perfection - an addictive feel good anthem for doubting lovers, complete with chiming guitars and cascading synths. I’ll come on hold on if you come on hold on.

MP3 :: Poor Me
(from The Golden Beatle. Buy here)
--------------------------------------------

No comments: