PHW Album(s) of the Month - 6/08

I’m taking the easy road out this month and picking co-albums of the month. I know, I know….shocking. But choosing between The War On Drugs amazing Wagonwheel Blues and Fleet Foxes’ self titled debut is proving too hard. I’ve listened to both far more than anything else this month, and both will likely wind up placing very high on whatever year end list I put together in December. My obvious recommendation - if you haven’t yet checked into these records than you are missing out on 2 of the year’s best.


MP3 :: Taking The Farm
(from Wagonwheel Blues. Buy here)
----------------------------------------------


MP3 :: White Winter Hymnal
MP3 :: He Doesn’t Know Why
(from Fleet Foxes. Buy here)
----------------------------------------------------

Previously on PHW:
New Music - Fleet Foxes
[interview] The War On Drugs
[mp3] The War On Drugs - “Taking The Farm”
----------------------------------------------------

No comments: